|Job Title||Executive / National Account Manager - Car Rental|
|Area/Specialty||AES/Sales & Marketing|
|Location||South San Francisco, CA|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
I. Responsible for national accounts within a geographic area in assigned business segment
II. Responsible to identify all opportunities by creating appropriate strategies to obtain
III. A critical requirement will be to create and maintain relationships with multiple
IV. Responsible for communicating with all Sales Groups including the CoEs and
1. Fully responsible for the management of the assigned accounts within the designated territory.
2. Pro-actively create strategies to increase rentals/revenue within each national account.
3. Develop relationships with existing account contacts
4. Create relationships with competitive accounts to capitalize on new opportunities as they materialize.
5. Identify and develop cross selling opportunities to grow non-traditional segments within the account.
6. Develop positive relationships with key travel agency manager to support account growth and retention.
7. Support a culture and open mindedness between all levels and all departments of the organization.
8. Effectively execute all Administrative Responsibilities.
9. Coordinate efforts with local RSMs on competitive situations.
The incumbent is fully responsible and accountable for the results achieved by the assigned
Educational Background: B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent from four year college/university preferred.
Professional Experience: Proven track record
§ Deep understanding of the Service industry and its business drivers
§ Thorough understanding of company’s services/benefits available to clients
§ Excellent grasp of the competition and competitive offerings in the car rental industry
§ High level of understanding of technology driven solutions company has to meet client needs
§ Excellent financial acumen
§ Excellent business acumen
§ Solid understanding of the sales process
§ Self motivated with strong drive to succeed
§ Excellent communication and networking skills
§ Resourceful, mature, and ability to handle issues that arise
§ Ability to multi-task
§ Strong Presentation skills
§ Planning, organizing, and time management
§ Passionate about sales and meeting the clients needs
§ Computer Software skills
ü Developed Critical Analysis
ü Committed to consistently identify new opportunities within established partnerships
ü Expert communicator
ü More Strategic than Tactical
ü Demonstrated Leadership
ü Strong understanding of Sales Process
ü Socially Networked/Professionally Visible
§ Personality traits
ü Never Complacent
§ Valid driver’s license and a clean DMV record
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Benefit Package includes company vehicle.
The Benefits Program allows you to choose the benefits that suits your needs, including:
· Life insurance
· Dependent Life Insurance
· AD & D
· Long & Short Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Account
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Pension Plan
· 401K Plan
· U.S. Savings Bond
· Employee Discounts
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Please include salary requirements.